Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tom Hoops London workshop April 2013


I wish I could make it out to London for this workshop. If you are int the area you should sign up for a spot.

Here are some of the specifics for the workshop:



This workshop will take you through my workflow from shoot to edit. Space is restricted to 6 persons so places book quickly.

Day 1 
After initial introductions it's a full day of shooting. Pro models provided along with hair and makeup team. 
Day 2
After image selection we concentrate on retouch. I take you through one of my photos from the previous day, covering colour balance, skin retouch, compositing, composition, layer masking techniques, black and white conversion, and editing for impact.
email: workshops@tomhoops.com for more information or booking info.


No comments:

Post a Comment